Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Layout Progress - 23 November 2013

Today was the first time back at work on the layout since February. While lay up recovering from the hand surgeries, I have been trying to decide on the track arrangement at Bell.

Bell is a actual town on the division but was only a station stop. I will be adding industries at this location that did not exist in the prototype for operation purposes as passenger service is not in my operating scheme for this layout.

I just started playing with some track, switches and crossing an came up with a plan/ideal that I like.

No photo right now, more to come....

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you back Dwyane, missed seeing your regular post on your layout. Hopefully the docs got everything fixed good now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Dwayne
    Great to see your back up and running again. Trust the hands are working better and you can get back into some serious modeling.
    keep well.
    Rod.

    ReplyDelete