Today I got back out to the train room and pickup where I left off.
First up was finishing installing the vertical leg to each angle position.
Next to add the side girders to the base structure
Flip bridge over an install the bottom cross bracing
At this point if you wanted a ballast deck you would need to install the floor plate, as the next step would prevent it's installation. I did cut one to see how it would look, but I made an error on it and it did not fit.
Moving on to adding the top flange to the inside web plates and the top and bottom cap plates.
I did not cut enough cap plates for the bottom of the girders, so will need to cut them and install before painting.
So that is basically the completed bridge less paint, weathering and lettering. If I do decide to market this as a kit. I will need to go back to the design stage to make some adjustments and two changes.