The graphic template for Bells has been done for a couple days , but I did not get around to working on the panel until today.
Holes have been drill and pin-striping tape applied. Installed #6 screws for turnout control (I am short one so a trip to local hardware store tomorrow) and banana plug receptacle for the wand.
Then I move on to starting with the accessory decoders and then some wiring
Another project also has been taking some of my time for last couple of days.
My CNC router been learning software and setup.
Waiting on a new collet with bits and material hold down clamps before I can perform the first cuts