Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Progress - 22 August 2012

The last week and half, I have been working when I can on the Bonham control panel mostly wiring and troubleshooting. I did manage to short out one of the 556 Driver boards, if I not making mistake then I am not progressing on the layout. Here are the photos


Last Friday evening I made this little board to work with the 556 driver board, it allows a single momentary push button to alternate the direction of a switch machine. The 556 boards require two inputs to change directions. I will be making more of these as this is how I am controlling mainline and industry turnouts


This is where I am with wiring as of yesterday, everything from the panel out to the switch machines is done, all that left to do is the front panel. Tonight I started the front panel.


Printed out the layout.


Started with a clean piece of styrene and transfer the center of the holes with a center punch.


Drew layout lines, basically connect the dots


Drill all the holes for leds, switches and etc. Then proceeded to look for the 3M pinstriping tape but that was a bust. So that is all for this evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment