Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Progress - 12 August 2012

This last week I spend time on the control panel for Bonham Yard.


Tuesday the first batch of electronic arrived from Rob Paisley, (7) seven of his 556 Timer Stall-Motor Switch Machine Drivers.



That evening I assembly (4) of the driver boards


Next to arrive was the components for the diode-matrix board on Friday and Saturday and its assembly. I followed plans from Rob site too for the diode-matrix board.


Today was installing and prepping one of the existing control panels from my old  HO layout and the start of installing the new boards. I also cut the new styrene front panel.



Here the latest graphics for the panel layout.

The diode-matrix board controls all but the A/D track turnouts, so I still have to modify the 566 driver boards for those turnouts for the alternating circuit.

I also still got to work out how the roundhouse track power is going to be turned on/off by the toggles switches.

No comments:

Post a Comment