Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Diode-Matrix and Relay boards for Staging Tracks

Update 11/22/11 - Due to some error on my part the Diode-matrix board shown here does not work will be either replace or most likely a difference path will be pursue for staging control.

I have been working on the control panel for Clarksville and Staging (I will make another post for the progress so far on the front panel later).

I thought I post the PC Board layouts for (1) Diode-matrix board for staging turnout control and (2) Relay board for staging track power control.




Both boards will receive there control signals from the (2) two 2-pole Six position selector switches that will be on the control panel for each end of staging, as a track is selected the corresponding turnouts for that end of the staging will align for that track and turn on power to it.  Position 6 on the selectors will be a all off for now. I am using 12 VDC 1A rated PC board relays for track power on/off.

1 comment:

  1. Well.. this blog contains unique ideas and best use of relay boards.

    ReplyDelete