Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Bonham - Roundhouse - Part 1

After a trip to the LHS today, I start working on the roundhouse for Bonham Yard.

Here is the only photo I could find of the prototype structure. I will have to use my modeling license to determine the rest.



First up was to work on the roundhouse foundation. I start this awhile back to get the roundhouse tracks in, so today I finish the basic foundation. Once I have the structure built and know I do not need to modify the foundation anymore. I will fix it in place and fill in some gaps between the rails and foundation.


Next I work on the roundhouse structure. First up was to finish the cad drawing I started a while back. I like to printout the wall section and use the printouts as templates. Then on to cutting out the first few pieces today.


More to come....

1 comment: